Carlos Tevez appears to be stuck at Manchester City until the summer after several potential transfers fell through.
Kia Joorabchian revealed that the clubs chasing the striker, including AC Milan, Inter Milan and Paris St Germain, have been unable to forge a deal with Manchester City.
‘There have been negotiations with three clubs but they have not reached the figures Manchester City want,’ he told Talksport.
The player’s advisor added: ‘PSG want to build a long-term project and I think Carlos is six months too early for them. But there is a big chance he will go there in the summer.’
Tevez has not played since appearing to refuse to come on as a substitute for City in the Champions League against Bayern Munich, on September 27.
If he does not move until the summer, he is unlikely to play competitive club football again before August – which would mean he has not played for an astonishing 11 months.
Club chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak previously indicated Tevez may be forced to stay at City.
He said: ‘Carlos remains a player with contractual obligations to Manchester City for the next two-and-a-half seasons. Unless we receive an offer that we deem appropriate, the terms of his contract will be enforced.’
It is estimated the player’s bitter fall-out with the club has cost the him an incredible £9.3million in fines and lost bonuses.
Kia Joorabchian’s advisor Paul McCarthy had also told Sky Sports News: ‘Nobody has been under any illusion that City would accept a lower bid, a cut-price, cheap bid – there has never been that understanding.
‘From the outset we knew City would only accept market value and rightly so; why wouldn’t they and Kia and Carlos have no issue with that, they have the right to demand any price they wish as, Khaldoon Al Mubarak pointed out, he is still under contract.’